Bookings and Referrals
To access the Waverley Early Parenting Centre program, you will need to obtain a referral for your infant from your GP, Obstetrician or Paediatrician.
How to book:
To book in to our residential program you are required to complete the following steps:
- A Medical Practitioner is required to complete: the Early Parenting Centre Medical Referral - Form / eForm
- You are required to complete: the Early Parenting Centre Pre-Admission Assessment, Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale, and the online admission form (with your baby’s details)
- E-mail all forms to: email@example.com
- Once all forms are received and the online form completed, a staff member will contact you to book you into our residential program (5 night stay)
You can also contact us directly during business hours on (03) 9881 9516 to discuss the program and your suitability.
After filling out the: Early Parenting Centre Medical Referral, the Early Parenting Centre Pre-Admission Assessment, and the Edinburgh Scale a staff member from our unit will contact you to discuss the program and give you an estimated admission date.
Two weeks prior to admission we will contact you again to confirm your admission date and time and answer any further questions.
Before your admission we recommend you:
- Check with your private health insurance to ensure your baby/infant is covered under your policy
- Discuss with your partner and support people their involvement in the program
- Keep in touch with your General Practitioner and Maternal Child Health Nurse
- Whilst waiting utilise friends and relatives support if available
HOW TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information, please contact the Early Parenting Centre on (03) 9881 9516 or download our information booklet by completing the enquiry form here.