Waverley Private Hospital’s boutique maternity facilities provide you with a warm and nurturing environment to welcome your new baby into the world.
Your Private Maternity Suite
The private maternity suites at Waverley Private Hospital Maternity have been tastefully designed for with your ultimate comfort, recovery and privacy in mind. All our maternity suites feature:
- Modern ensuites
- Custom designed modern room décor and soft furnishings including feeding chairs and seating
- Flat screen television
- Large windows providing natural light
- Leafy garden outlook
- Baby bath
- Mini refrigerators
- Foxtel & WiFi
Special Care Nursery
Have extra peace of mind knowing that we can care for babies who arrive early (from 32 weeks) or who are unwell and require extra support in our Level 2 Special Care Nursery. The Nursery is staffed 24 hours a day by highly trained nursery/NICU nurses and are supported by experienced paediatricians, anaesthetists, and neonatologists.
Your Birth Suite
Waverley Private Hospital has 3 spacious and highly equipped Birth Suites, which provide a safe and relaxed environment during labour and birth. Each suite contains all the necessary safety equipment for the birth of your baby.
Each birth suite includes
- Large private ensuite
- Multi-functional birthing bed
- Recliner chair
- Therapeutic comfort tools, including birth balls, heat packs and electronic vaporisers.
- Ability to dim lights and set your own room temperature
- Wi-fi, Television and Telephone
- Pantry facilities
Your support person is welcome to stay overnight with you.
The midwifery and nursing team will always be available, supporting you through your labour and birth experience.