Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Women's Health Updates and Insights
• Complete initial investigations for a couple with fertility problems
• Diagnose and discuss management options for a women with adenomyosis
• Implement a care path for a woman who is pregnant and bleeding
Dr Tom Manley - Fertility - IVF
Dr Sugandha Kumar - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr Haider Najjar - Fertility - IVF
24 Aug 2021 07:00 PM
||Riversdale Golf Club
200-280 Huntingdale Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
||17 Aug 2021