Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
CPD Accredited Activity - 40 points previously Category 1
Including Workshops and expert resources for Peer Group Learning
CPD Activity - 2 points per hour previously Category 2
Upcoming education events will be published here.
If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Could it be my thyroid?
Common thyroid issues and workup of thyroid cases
- Complete initial work up of someone with a thyroid nodule and implement care path
- Interpret TI-RADS - ultrasound and Bethesda - cytology classification of thyroid nodules
- Identify criteria for specialist consultation
- Complete work up of someone with hypercalcemia
- Identify types of hyperparathyroidism
- Outline the management of hyperparathyroidism
Mr Justin James - Breast Surgery
25 Aug 2020 06:15 PM
||Zoom education sessions
||25 Aug 2020