Waverley Private Hospital has a commitment to the professional development of its staff. As part of Ramsay Health Care, Waverley Private Hospital prides itself on promoting a culture of innovative and customer-focused care and service.
All of these and many additional activities contribute to the quality of care patients receive at Waverley Private Hospital but none so much as the outstanding hands on nursing care that our patients receive every day.
Taking good care of the nurses that take care of our patients is important to Waverley Private Hospital's success.
The following are some of the initiatives that have been undertaken to ensure that nursing at Waverley Private Hospital is as rewarding as it is enjoyable
- Career development opportunities through Staff Development Programs
- Paid study leave for approved post graduate study
- Support and encouragement for succession planning
- Opportunities to influence policy decisions
- Salary packaging of superannuation
- Performance appraisals and reviews linked to personal and professional development
- Minimal Lift Policy
- Free uniforms
- Comprehensive Graduate Nurses Program for Division 1 & 2 RN's and Graduate Midwives
- Staff immunisation program
- 2008 - introduction of the Waverley Wellness Program for all staff
These employment benefits combined with a supportive management team and an outstanding network of doctors, caring nursing staff and dedicated ancillary staff creates a work environment that is truly as flexible as you need it to be and as challenging as you want to make it.
If you would like to learn more about the opportunities at Waverley Private Hospital please contact:
Waverley Private Hospital
Phone: (03) 9881 7772