Self-funded Maternity Care Packages
Self-funded patients are welcome at Waverley Private Hospital and our Self-Funded Maternity Care package allows uninsured patients the opportunity to experience customised midwifery care with us.
The Self-Funded Maternity Care package can include:
- One to four nights' accommodation
- Choice of obstetrician
- Private room with ensuite and double bed
- Individual care in Delivery suite
- Elective Caesarean Section
- In-house Post Natal education
- Gourmet meals
- Local telephone calls
- 24 hr telephone advice service
To confirm your booking, the full amount is to be paid eight weeks prior to your due date. For further information please either contact our reception team on 03 9881 7700 or our Maternity Liaison Officer, Sisly Wang on 0428 400 277 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional charges apply for:
- Antenatal and Childbirth classes
- Caesarean section required during labour
- Admission during pregnancy
- Special care nursery if your baby requires special care
- All mobile phone, STD or international telephone calls
- Separate accounts from your doctor, paediatrician, anaesthetist, pathology and radiologist
- Medication and pharmacy items
- Additional surgical procedures
- Partner meals
For further information, please contact the maternity unit to discuss your individual needs and choices.