Our Women’s Health Physiotherapists have post graduate qualifications in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation.
After your delivery, whether you have a C-section or vaginal delivery, we will offer you one-on-one post-natal physiotherapy consultations. This one-on-one service provides you with an opportunity to discuss any personal concerns and enables our physiotherapist to tailor the treatment to your specific needs.
Our physiotherapists are also available for out-patient services at our Waverley Private Consulting Suites. These sessions are suitable for women of any age with pelvic floor related issues. These include:
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment pre and post pregnancy
- Exercise prescription for pregnancy and the post-natal period
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal pain including pelvic pain, back pain and wrist pain
- Urinary incontinence and/or urinary urgency
- Bowel incontinence and/or urgency
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain and painful intercourse
To book an out-patient services consultation please contact their Performance Plus offices on 9815 2555.