Know My Midwife Program
The Know My Midwife program gives mums-to-be the very best in Midwifery Continuity-of-Care through the coordination of regular antenatal appointments and postnatal care with our highly experienced Waverley Private Hospital Know My Midwife Midwife and your chosen Obstetrician.
This gives you the opportunity to form meaningful and trusted relationships with those who will be with you on your path to childbirth.
How does the Know My Midwife Program work?
Once we have received a referral from your Obstetrician, our Midwife will make contact with you to arrange an antenatal appointment and meet you.
What does Know My Midwife offer?
Midwifery care by highly skilled Midwives
- Midwifery care by highly skilled Midwives
- Midwifery Continuity of Care
- Support for mothers-to-be and partners
- Antenatal Care
- Postnatal care up to 6 weeks
- Parenting education and Support
- Breastfeeding education and Support
- Access to Women's Health Physiotherapist
- If you have a Medicare Card, there are no out of pocket costs for the Know My Midwife program.
How do I participate in the Know My Midwife program?
- Chose to have your baby at Waverley Private Hospital
- Contact the Waverley Private Hospital Midwifery Unit on (03) 9881 7760 or email KMM.WVP@ramsayhealth.com.au for a list of participating obstetricians.