Waverley Private Hospital
Part of Ramsay Health Care

You are here: Home > For Patients > Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights


For audio and other languages, please see this link.


It is always best to try to resolve your complaint with your local health service provider. If you have tried this and are still unsatisfied, you can make a complaint to the Health Care Complaints Commissioner in your state or territory. Some useful contact information is listed below:

ACT Human Rights Commission, Health Services Commissioner www.hrc.act.gov.au
NSW Health Care Complaints Commission www.hccc.nsw.gov.au
NT Health and Community Services Complaints Commission www.hcscc.nt.gov.au
Private Health Insurance Ombudsman
Consumer enquiry 1300 737 299
QLD Office of the Health Ombudsman www.oho.qld.gov.au
SA Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner www.hcscc.sa.gov.au
TAS Health Complaints Commissioner www.healthcomplaints.tas.gov.au
VIC Office of the Health Services Commissioner www.health.vic.gov.au
Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO) www.hadsco.wa.gov.au